Filtering contaminants from fuel, industrial oils cooking oil and a range of solvents and other liquids
Filters can be fitted to vehicles, installed as fixed installations or supplied as mobile units. Our Filtration Systems are designed and configured to suit the application and needs of the end user.
Filter Technology products have been rigorously tested in many industries, on many different types of vehicles and equipment.
Our customers are consistently impressed with the performance of Filter Technology Australia’s products and high level of service, which includes professional advice on which system will best suit your requirements and ongoing support both on and off site.
- Engine fuel filters
- Engine oil filters
- Industrial fuel & oil filters
- Bulk filtration systems
- Fixed filtration systems
- Mobile filtration systems
- Cooking oil filters
- Custom designed and built task specific items
- FTA’s CARETAKER range of Oil Dispensing Benches
- FTA’s CARETAKER range of Drum Dispensing Units
- Lightweight Backpack Filtration
- General manufacturing of hydrocarbon dispensing
Advantages of FTA Products
FTA products deliver high performance, with low physical space requirements. Improvements in filtration through the introduction of FTA products have seen particulate reductions of up to 90% in fuel systems and up to 70% in oil systems in one pass. This represents a massive improvement in cleanliness with corresponding improvements in equipment performance.
In particular FTA products offer four key advantages to operators of plant and equipment such as:
- Lowering operating costs through extension in equipment component life and direct fuel and oil savings.
- In truck tests conducted by FTA, using customer fleet equipment, direct fuel savings have been realised between 3-6% depending on the haul application.
- The correlation between oil cleanliness and component life is now known. With FTA proven filtration performance they can offer this through low cost and easy to maintain systems, these systems are designed to suit the customer’s needs.
- Maximising equipment up-time by reducing the incidence of unplanned stoppages of equipment;
- In tests conducted by Castrol filtration in hydraulic oils improved oil cleanliness by up to 6 ISO grades after less than 2 hours filtration. Removing unwanted particulate matter allows components to perform to design criteria, with less likelihood of failure.
- Lowered exhaust emissions through improving engine efficiencies and savings in fuel.
- In a series of tests conducted by the Toyota Corporation Nitric Oxide emissions were reduced by 50%; Carbon monoxide by 15% and carbon dioxide by 0.7%.
- Reducing waste through oil recycling and lower oil disposal costs.
- In tests conducted by FTA oil drains on engines can be extended by 300%.
Other products FTA offers to complement their systems include but not limited to:
- Turbo Precleaners
- Air Sentry Breathers
- Guardian Breathers
- Banlaw Products
- OilSafe Products
- Graco Products
- Lincoln Products
- Hydrau-Flo Products
- FSP Products
- Treblex Products
- Checkfluid Products
- RCI Technologies Fuel Purifiers
- Fluid Transfer Managements Live Sample Boxes
- Indisol – Hydrocarbon Specialist
- Lubrication Audits
- Training Packages