M3001 Engine Oil Filters are suitable for use on:
- small gearboxes
- lubrication systems up to 50 litres (11 gals)
- hydraulic systems up to 100 litres (22 gals)
- small diesels, forklifts and stationary powerplants
Filter Technology engine oil filters are a by-pass unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology engine oil filters:
- Mounting location.
- Oil pressure source.
- Oil return points.
FM3001 filters include 1 element and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 1 x 1.5 mm (1/16″) hole in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube which controls flow in engines, or 1 x 6 mm (1/4″) hole which controls flow in hydraulics.
FM3001 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3301 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3001 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||3.0 kg||6.75 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||5.52 bar||80 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||1.38 – 4.14 bar||20-60 psi|