FM3002 Engine Oil Filters are suitable for use on:
- lubrication systems 50-75 litres (11-17 gals)
- hydraulic systems 100-200 litres (22-44 gals)
- small diesels up to 20 litre (5 gals) sump capacity
- four wheel drives and light trucks
- stationary engines and small gearboxes
Filter Technology engine oil filters are a by-pass unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology engine oil filters:
- Mounting location.
- Oil pressure source.
- Oil return points.
FM3002 filters include 2 elements and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 2 x 1.5 mm (1/16″) holes in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube which controls flow in engines, or 2 x 6 mm (1/4″) holes which controls flow in hydraulics.
FM3002 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3302 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3002 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||5.0 kg||11.25 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||5.52 bar||80 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||1.38-4.14 bar||20-60 psi|