FTA Buggies are typically used for large hydraulic reservoirs on heavy equipment, gearboxes and final drives. Their kidney loop system and quick release couplings allow easy movement between machines in industrial sites allowing machinery to be filtered while the machine is still in service. They can also be used to filter new oil from the drum into the machine.
- Pressure driven variable drive.
- Heater mounted under the filter housings.
- Element Change light
- Fork lift lugs to allow easy movement.
- Two hose reels with 8 metres of ¾” hose on the inlet and return reel.
- Tool box for fittings.
- Hose stored on Quick Release Couplings on the machine.
- Mounted on a Heavy Duty, Powder coated frame
- 3 silicone filled wheels
- 8 x FM3204 Filter Housings.
- Variable Drive Pressure Control
- 240V Single Phase
For 400V 3 Phase System use Part Number: FM60863
If you require any other Power Supply please contact FTA for details
SUITABLE FOR ALL:
- Gear oils
- Hydraulic oils
On-board Particle Counter can be fitted on request.