FM3201 Industrial Oil & Fuel Filters are suitable for use on:
- construction and agricultural equipment
- forklifts (under 5 tonnes)
- trucks (2-4 tonnes)
- agricultural equipment (less than 37 kW)
- hydraulic systems up to 100 litre capacity
Filter Technology industrial oil & fuel filters are a full flow filter unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology industrial oil & fuel filters:
- Mounting location.
- Bleed off point for the existing system to the filter.
- Return from the filter into the existing system.
FM3201 filters include 1 element and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 1 x 6 mm (1/4″) hole in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube allows fuel to flow through unrestricted.
FM3201 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3501 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3201 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||3.0 kg||6.75 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||4.83 bar||70 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||2.76 bar||40 psi|