FM3202 Industrial Oil & Fuel Filters are suitable for use on:
- construction and agricultural equipment
- forklifts (5-12 tonnes)
- earthmoving equipment
- hydraulic systems (100-200 litre capacity)
Filter Technology industrial oil & fuel filters are a full flow filter unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology industrial oil & fuel filters:
- Mounting location.
- Bleed off point for the existing system to the filter.
- Return from the filter into the existing system.
FM3202 filters include 2 elements and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 2 x 6 mm (1/4″) holes in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube allow fuel to flow through unrestricted.
FM3202 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3502 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3202 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||5.0 kg||11.25 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||4.83 bar||70 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||2.76 bar||40 psi|