FM3103 Engine Fuel Filters are suitable for use on:
- most trucks
- gensets (250-500 hp)
- stationary engines
- construction and agricultural equipment
Filter Technology engine fuel filters are a full flow filter unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology engine fuel filters:
- Mounting location.
- Bleed off point for the existing system to the filter.
- Return from the filter into the existing system.
FM3103 filters include 3 elements and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 3 x 6 mm (1/4″) holes in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube allow fuel to flow through unrestricted.
FM3103 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3403 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3103 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||6.0 kg||13 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||4.83 bar||70 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||2.76 bar||40 psi|