FM3003 Engine Oil Filters are suitable for use on:
- lubrication systems 75-100 litres (17-22 gals)
- hydraulic systems 200-400 litres (44-88 gals)
- larger diesels 20-35 litres (5-7 gals) sump capacity
- most trucks and gensets
- stationary engines and small gearboxes
- multiples used for engines above 500 hp
Filter Technology engine oil filters are a by-pass unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology engine oil filters:
- Mounting location.
- Oil pressure source.
- Oil return points.
FM3003 filters include 3 elements and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 3 x 1.5 mm (1/16″) holes in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube which controls flow in engines, or 3 x 6 mm (1/4″) holes which controls flow in hydraulics.
FM3003 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3303 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3003 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||6.0 kg||13 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||5.52 bar||80 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||1.38-4.14 bar||20-60 psi|