FM3004 Engine Oil Filters are suitable for use on:
- lubrication systems 100-200 litres (22-44 gals)
- hydraulic systems 400-800 litres (88-176 gals)
- used in multiples on larger hydraulic machines
- crusher lubrication tanks
- recycling buggies
- larger marine engines
Filter Technology engine oil filters are a by-pass unit. There are three basic considerations when installing Filter Technology engine oil filters:
- Mounting location.
- Oil pressure source.
- Oil return points.
FM3004 filters include 4 elements and:
- 3 x 3/4″ UNO female threads for inlet and outlet and pressure gauge or drain.
- 4 x 1.5 mm (1/16″) holes in the 10 mm (3/8″) return tube which controls flow in engines, or 4 x 6 mm (1/4″) holes which controls flow in hydraulics.
FM3004 Flow Rates
|Line in pressure||Line out flow|
FM3304 Quick Change Filter Assembly
Comprises FM3004 filter assembly including lid but minus housing. Enables quick and easy filter changes in the field, allowing assembly to be returned to the workshop for servicing.
|Weight||8.5 kg||19 lb|
|Maximum Pressure||5.52 bar||80 psi|
|Rec. Operating Pressure||1.38-4.14 bar||20-60 psi|